Two Girls (myself and my 3 year old "assistant"!) who Sew and Craft!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Tutus
Every girl wants to play princess! What fun it is to have a tutu! Available in all colors. Tutu pictured is toddler/young girl length. Infant and older girl tutus available!
Welcome to the Two Girls Sew site. The two girls are me and my sweet daughter Brianna who loves to assist in all my projects. We have created several fun items to sell at Holiday Bazaars in the area as well as online here!
If there is something you are interested in, each item is available in a variety of colors and patterns, I just haven't taken photos of everything I have. I am also thrilled to do custom items of anything.
Follow the blog, I'll be posting more items as I complete them. Next up....luggage tags!
E-mail me at TwoGirlsSew@gmail.com (or my standard e-mail if you have it) if you have any questions!
No comments:
Post a Comment